Voice Collection Vol. 1 Voice Collection Vol. 1

Please post this kind of thing in the Audio portal. The Movie portal is for animations.

Vegeta vs Whitebeard Vegeta vs Whitebeard

The animation isn't half bad, but you definitely need to work on your line work. The sound quality isn't the best and neither is your voice acting. You definitely should've put sound effects in this instead of doing them yourself. Maybe get a different voice actor next time, too.

Also, with your next animation, you should make your own background instead of using a default Windows background. Doing that and those poor sound effect noises aren't necessarily good quality work.

Intro Intro

It's a nice intro, but please do not submit tests or intros to the Portal. That is what the Dumping Grounds option is for. Putting this kind of thing in the Portal is frowned upon.

CillitBang: desperate call CillitBang: desperate call

Please only submit things that you create yourself. This has copyrighted clips and does not count as your creation.

Doctor Taco Doctor Taco

That. Was. Hilarious.

All of the goofy and corny jokes, the randomness, and how a character's appearance would be normal in one frame and then sometimes change to something different in one frame, like the nurse only having one leg or her eyes moving everywhere, was pure genius and hilarity. It was a really fun animation to watch and I'll definitely be rewatching it from time to time because it was that funny.

Tree Tree

That made absolutely no sense, but I still had to watch it a few times because I found it's sheer randomness to be funny. Plus, the animation was very charming and smooth.

Good job!

Bardock VS Turles test (UNFINISHED) Bardock VS Turles test (UNFINISHED)

The music is a nice touch and adds intensity to the battle. Your animation is pretty good, too. However, you need to be more consistent with your drawing. Some frames look better than others because you obviously don't put in the same amount of effort into each frame. You need to be able to draw things so they match in different frames.

For example, in the opening animation before I even click the play button, Bardock's hand and body are both poorly drawn. Then a few frames into the movie, you drew Bardock much better. You can't have him drawn well in one frame and then drawn somewhat poorly in the next one. That's not good quality work and you need to fix that before you finish this.

So, in summation, what you really need to improve is your consistency, so your frames match up with each other. Put the same amount of effort into each frame and make sure you don't leave out certain details because that happened a lot here, too. For example, you'd have the lines on Bardock's armor in one frame and in the next they'd be gone.

A lot of work needs to be put into this to make it a good final project, so I hope you commit and make this a really good animation! As a Dragonball Z fan, I'll be looking forward to it! You can do it! :)

Leave Vegeta Alone! (2015) Leave Vegeta Alone! (2015)

I should probably leave you alone...but I want to write a review, haha.

The concept was pretty amusing. The voices were pretty decent, as well as the animation style.

Keep up the good work!

Launch Launch

The drawing style and animation are both very cute. The sound effects used were nice.

This really needs music, though. It also needs a couple more sound effects towards the end. When the raccoon crashed into the tree and when the apple fell on it's head there should've been sound effects.

SandBagg responds:

Thank you for the feedback I just have trouble finding music and im afraid of copyright and shit like that so I tend to avoid it. Thank you again for the review.

Zink! Zink!

Too short, but it's actually pretty decent for what it is.

The action was fast paced and done pretty well.

The intro was pretty cool and was better than the actual animation, but sadly, that's more of a bad thing than a good thing.

For your next movie, you really need to make it a lot longer. Also, maybe add in a background, too. Do anything you can to spruce up your future stick figure animations. I say this because stick figure animations are usually scored pretty badly here. There are just so many of them, so you really need to make yours outstanding if you want good scores.

These days, stick figure animations are like Madness animations, a lot of people don't like them because they're usually not done very well at all and are overdone. So, I hope you really work hard on your next animation! I'd hate to see you get a bad score because even though this movie is so short, it's already better than most stick animations that've come through in a while. You have a talent for it, so make your future animations as good as you can!

GridAnims responds:

thank you very much,this is really nice for you to say,i never heard anybody say i had talent,and to be said that my stickfigure anymation is better then current stick animations here is a complete honor,and as i said,this is just a demo,so my next project showcasing this char will be longer!
thanks for the constructive critizism,and sorry for my broken english!