8bit Love Story 8bit Love Story

This is a nice little fast-paced game. I really liked the 8 bit art style. I wasn't really a fan of the click and hold mechanic, though.

I thought it was pretty silly that I could just sit back and let the game beat itself. Also, I'm surprised that there wasn't a life bar or a certain number of lives. I could hit every obstacle in the game and still beat the game like I played it perfectly. It would've been nice if it had a little bit of challenge aspect to it.

This is still a pretty good little game, even if it is on the short side. Nice job!

HeRetiK responds:

The challenge lies in the medals :)

Total NC: Valentine's 2017 Total NC: Valentine's 2017

It's too large for my screen. If the buttons at the top are visible, the words at the bottom are not. If the words at the bottom are visible, she has no head above hear mouth. That makes actually playing it rather difficult. Can you shrink it down to a more normal size?

Super Delivery Boy Super Delivery Boy

I understand that this is supposed to be a challenging game, but you have too be way too meticulous to keep the packages on the truck. I respect the challenge aspect of it, but having to be THAT careful to try to keep the boxes on the truck doesn't make the game very fun. Plus, the fact that on every stage except the first have gaps to jump over makes it even more difficult.

I recommend the following:

1, Make it so the boxes don't fall off of the truck so easily or smooth out the courses a little bit.
2. Change the way the truck is controlled. Having WASD or the arrow keys to move the truck would've been a better and probably easier way to move it.

I don't care as much about the way the truck is controlled as I am about the gameplay, though. You really need to do something about how meticulous this game is. It's just bad.

Butthole Cactus Butthole Cactus

This was definitely an interesting game idea for a lack of better words, but I did find myself getting into it. It's actually a fun game that forces you to be quick on your toes. When judging it by it's cover, I thought it was going to be a poorly made spam game, but this is well done! The controls work perfectly and while the art isn't anything special, I still find it to be rather charming.

This game is definitely creative and unique in it's own way and I'm glad to see you got frontpage for it!

StuffBySpencer responds:

haha thank you very much :) that was very kind feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Thanks for playing!

Zuma 3xb Zuma 3xb

It's like your Bubble Candy game, but you added a nice new twist to the gameplay. The fact that the balls constantly move adds a challenging element to the game. I also think it's a better mechanic than a timer. Also, being able to change the color of the current ball to the color of the next one in the cannon was a nifty little idea.

Nice work!

Artur-Felipe responds:

Thank you for your Review. I'm glad you enjoyed the game.

Idle Dungeon Master Idle Dungeon Master

I was glad to see another idle game from you, since you know how to make idle games interesting, haha. I enjoyed this one like I did with several other of your idle games. I enjoyed this one more than most of your other idle games, though, because I can leave this one run for hours without having anything stop the game, like applying stat points to a fighter or something like that.

Everything in this game worked fine for me and I saw no changes that should be made except one. The only thing that I can think of that would be a good change is to make it so that the player can back out of battle.

Great game, man! Keep up the good work!

Sneaky Mystery Sneaky Mystery

This is a nice little escape game like the rest of your games. The puzzles were a bit too easy, though. Also, I didn't find the music you used to be very suiting. The music you used would've been suitable for one of your horror escape games because holy hell did it get creepy.

Tic-Gelatin 3xb Tic-Gelatin 3xb

Well, what can I say? It's another Tic Tac Toe game from you. The only feature that stood out to me was the ability to change the X's and O's. I thought being able to change the O's to an eyeball and the X's into crossbones was kind of neat.

You're just redoing the same idea over and over again. This goes for your Candy Crush games, too. I wish you'd start being a little more original with your games because you do make nice little games and I love your art style. I'm sure you can come up with new ideas for your future games. Try to use your talent on new ideas, not on reproducing the same games.

Artur-Felipe responds:

Thank you, you are very kind. I'll follow Your tips.

The Shadow Realms Arcade The Shadow Realms Arcade

The music was nice and added a creepy vibe to this suspenseful game. The puzzles weren't too easy or too difficult to figure out, except for the power box puzzle. The clue for that was almost too well hidden.

This was another nice little point and click adventure game from you. I'm giving it only four stars, though, because the ending was terrible. I found it to be anticlimactic and unsatisfying. I feel like there could've been more to it. It just felt rushed.

SpaceFall SpaceFall

While I was playing this, I could tell that this game is more suited for mobile devices. Especially with the drag mechanic to get the ball to where it needs to go. I can still play it on my computer, but it seems a lot harder than it should be. I can't get past level three using my computer. The ball just wants to go wherever.

For the gameplay, I liked it, but like I said, this is a game more suited for mobile devices. I could probably give a more in depth review about the gameplay if I was playing it on a phone or tablet. For what I can say, though, It's simple and isn't a bad concept. The fact that there's gravity that kind of pulls you is kind of neat.

The music is very calm and relaxing. The space background was a nice touch, too.

For what you should improve, you should've made it so the player can't just play any level they want from the start. It's silly that I can play this game and just play the very last level without playing any of the previous levels.

devilcowgames responds:

Yeah that's true, i will fix that thanks and merry christmas :)