KerteX - Crystal Cave KerteX - Crystal Cave

It has both a nice creepy and ambient vibe.

I'm kind of on the fence about that clock ticking sound. A part of me likes it, but then again, it kind of starts to annoy me.

Secondly, with that clock ticking sound, it gets louder towards the end, which adds more to it kind of being an annoying sound. That's the only thing I'd change about this song.

KerteX responds:

At the end the ticking sound doesn't get louder its just not disturbed by any other noises
other then that i have overused the ticking noise xd

Thx for your feedback :D

They Watch Me In The Dark They Watch Me In The Dark

This sounds very professionally done. I can't believe my ears right now. I've never heard something quite like this on Newgrounds. This song reminds me of Evanescence or Nightwish. You guys already sound like a very good, successful band!

I think this is too good for Newgrounds. Honestly.

ftoons responds:

Wow, I'm really glad you liked it! We'll upload a second song in a few weeks time.

Please, send the song to your friends, so more people listen us! And if you want, you can follow is on Twitter: @Moonchild_Band

Thank you! :)

Time to Get Real Time to Get Real

First of all, you used too much of that voice clip. The first time you used it, that was fine. The second time, however, it lasted for almost half a minute. If you would've cut the time of that voice clip in half, that would've been a lot better.

It's just that people who come across this song are going to want to listen to a song, not too many sound effects or voice clips that are too long that take their attention away from the song because it gets kind of boring.

Besides that, though, the instruments you used, especially the drums and the trumpet, provided a great orchestra sound. It really got good towards the end because of how intense it got. It reminded me of the music that they use for superhero movie trailers.

gesignature responds:

There is an actual video clip to the music which i should probably mention in the description.

Aria - Never Change Aria - Never Change

You said in your Author's Comments that you made this in only three hours, so I won't be too hard on you for its repetitiveness. Too much repetitiveness isn't a good thing for a song to have, though.

Also, the kick between 2:10 and 2:40 is too quiet and can barely be heard. This is also an issue at 3:26.

You should've put more time into this song before releasing it. Don't rush perfection or it won't come out perfect! I feel like this song could've been a lot better if you had put more time into it.

P.S. I don't think putting "repetitive" as a tag is a good tag for your song.

DelitescentAria responds:

I rush songs because I intend to try a lot of stuff to find in which I'm good. Though I'll admit, the repetitive tag isn't good. I should've put the prettier version: "Loop".

I don't expect perfection since nothing is perfect, but I'll definitely try to make something that doesn't sound terrible.

Although for a first attempt, I think I did pretty good.

Thanks for feedback ^-^

=Raiders' Blaze= =Raiders' Blaze=

This song is very fast paced and intense, especially the beat. I love it!

You have so many different instruments and sounds throughout the song that contribute very well to its fast paced sound. The variety is outstanding.

Excellent work!

Syzion responds:

Thank you, DeftonesFan665!

KerteX - Lost Satellite KerteX - Lost Satellite

It has an alien/UFO vibe to it, which sounds pretty cool.

It could've been longer, though, and I didn't like how abrupt the ending was.

KerteX responds:

yeh it should have been longer... so i will probably recreate this song when i understand Caustic 3 a bit more
and the ending is abrupt because at that point i didn't know why it was happening
but now i know why 8)

Galloping Galloping

I really like nice, soft, ambient songs here on Newgrounds, and this is a great example of what I like!

There's nothing here that I wouldn't change. I really disagree with what Ectisity said about the clap that comes in at 2:20. I think it fits in very well!

Also, you did a great job of keeping that chill vibe throughout the whole song.

Digital Bones Digital Bones

It's a pretty nice song with a good variety of different sounds.

Your transitions fit in very well.

Also, the buildup throughout the song was done perfectly.

Great work!

Seeking Stars Seeking Stars

The kick is is too high pitched for most of the song. It got better towards the end, but before that it definitely stood out.

Besides that, this is a pretty nice song. I like the upbeat melody.

Calm Paradise Calm Paradise

I can definitely see myself just sitting outside and chilling in the sun while listening to this.

The guitar really matches the beach theme, as does the wave sound effect.

Great work!