All 334 art Reviews

Hover Drones Hover Drones

I gotta say, I like how bold and thick you make your lines. This applies to this piece of art and the previous two that you have made. It really grabs a person's attention.

X-Shift-The-Pro-X responds:

Thank you. I hate little tiny outlines that can barely be seen, I always make mine thick cause I always felt it looked better.

Quick viking Quick viking

The detail is great and the shading is amazing! I haven't seen shading this good in a while!

Fantastic work!

Hoken4500 responds:

Thank you! I didn't know what to paint and I just wanted to design something (that's why it's in black and white)

Acrylic landscape Acrylic landscape

Absolutely gorgeous landscape painting!

I could see this as a decoration hanging in someone's home. It's really good!

CHECK M8 CHECK M8

This is a very interesting concept and visual!

What inspired you to make it and what does it mean? I'm quite curious, haha.

YakovlevArt responds:

all the flat earth bs going around. Why have we never seen a version of this theory at night?

The day is saved once again The day is saved once again

A chuckled a bit when I saw this. It's simple, but effective. I will say, though, that the money is sticking out of Donald Trump's person in weird places and it doesn't really make sense.

I see this got under the skin of a couple of reviewers before me. I'm sorry that a couple of users would rather complain and insult you rather than leave you an actual review. Not everyone follows the review rules.

theonemanshowoff responds:

I essentially designed Trump to be everything people hate about it even in ways that wouldn't make sense because that guy has blown expectations out of the water anyway (also he has a fatass so the money is probably why). And I don't worry about some of these silly reviews, I think it's fun to mess with people that just don't like how I mocked Trump

Lake Lake

I like how you made the little girl and the grass a little blurry, so the main focus of this is the lake and the angel (or whatever it is) in the middle of the lake. I just wish it was a little easier to see what's in the middle of the lake. It's either too distant or too small or both.

Dragonite copic marker illustration Dragonite copic marker illustration

The use of the markers really makes Dragonite pop out from the background. It really makes sure that Dragonite captures the attention of the viewer, so great job with that!

Your line work and shading on Dragonite are excellent. I also like the style in which you drew it.

ScribbleFix responds:

Thank you so much!!!!

Spyro All Grown Up! - Watercolour/Mixed Media Fan Art! Spyro All Grown Up! - Watercolour/Mixed Media Fan Art!

You added some nice detail to the scales on his skin! You did a really nice job with the shading, too!

It's a really cool concept and I don't see any flaws with it. Great job!

ScribbleFix responds:

Aw thank you so much!!!!!

Babi Pangang Babi Pangang

This is a really nice watercolor painting!

It's a simple concept, but the quality is great and the food actually looks pretty good, even though I don't know what it is, haha.

W-P-S responds:

It's not watercolor, it's acrylics!
But thank you!
If you ever have the chance to eat babi pangang you totally should, it's delicious

Shiny Gallade vs Mega Sceptile Shiny Gallade vs Mega Sceptile

Very nicely animated loop! It looks very professionally done!

Great work!