All 331 art Reviews

CHECK M8 CHECK M8

This is a very interesting concept and visual!

What inspired you to make it and what does it mean? I'm quite curious, haha.

YakovlevArt responds:

all the flat earth bs going around. Why have we never seen a version of this theory at night?

The day is saved once again The day is saved once again

A chuckled a bit when I saw this. It's simple, but effective. I will say, though, that the money is sticking out of Donald Trump's person in weird places and it doesn't really make sense.

I see this got under the skin of a couple of reviewers before me. I'm sorry that a couple of users would rather complain and insult you rather than leave you an actual review. Not everyone follows the review rules.

theonemanshowoff responds:

I essentially designed Trump to be everything people hate about it even in ways that wouldn't make sense because that guy has blown expectations out of the water anyway (also he has a fatass so the money is probably why). And I don't worry about some of these silly reviews, I think it's fun to mess with people that just don't like how I mocked Trump

Lake Lake

I like how you made the little girl and the grass a little blurry, so the main focus of this is the lake and the angel (or whatever it is) in the middle of the lake. I just wish it was a little easier to see what's in the middle of the lake. It's either too distant or too small or both.

Dragonite copic marker illustration Dragonite copic marker illustration

The use of the markers really makes Dragonite pop out from the background. It really makes sure that Dragonite captures the attention of the viewer, so great job with that!

Your line work and shading on Dragonite are excellent. I also like the style in which you drew it.

ScribbleFix responds:

Thank you so much!!!!

Spyro All Grown Up! - Watercolour/Mixed Media Fan Art! Spyro All Grown Up! - Watercolour/Mixed Media Fan Art!

You added some nice detail to the scales on his skin! You did a really nice job with the shading, too!

It's a really cool concept and I don't see any flaws with it. Great job!

ScribbleFix responds:

Aw thank you so much!!!!!

Babi Pangang Babi Pangang

This is a really nice watercolor painting!

It's a simple concept, but the quality is great and the food actually looks pretty good, even though I don't know what it is, haha.

W-P-S responds:

It's not watercolor, it's acrylics!
But thank you!
If you ever have the chance to eat babi pangang you totally should, it's delicious

Shiny Gallade vs Mega Sceptile Shiny Gallade vs Mega Sceptile

Very nicely animated loop! It looks very professionally done!

Great work!

Pokemonthly: Butterfree Pokemonthly: Butterfree

The lines are nice and bold. The image has good sharpness to it, too.

I absolutely love the glitter effect! It looks excellent!

SeeStaar responds:

'preciate that, my friend :D

Ryu tribute Ryu tribute

The character design for Ryu here is very stand out and unique! I especially like the electricity that is surrounding his body.

I will say, though, that his second toe on his right foot is very weirdly bent. It doesn't look natural.

Africa Background Africa Background

Very beautiful background! I think the blurriness here actually looks pretty good. I would usually say that this sort of thing needs more sharpness to it, but it looks really good here. I think the reason for that is that it looks good with the time of day that this is set in.

You did a really good job with picking the right colors for this, too. They blend together perfectly.

The only thing I don't think looks very good here is the elephants in the background. They kind of stick out like a sore thumb. Maybe putting them in the middle of this painting where the sun is would've looked better.