Voice Collection Vol. 1 Voice Collection Vol. 1

Please post this kind of thing in the Audio portal. The Movie portal is for animations.

Vegeta vs Whitebeard Vegeta vs Whitebeard

The animation isn't half bad, but you definitely need to work on your line work. The sound quality isn't the best and neither is your voice acting. You definitely should've put sound effects in this instead of doing them yourself. Maybe get a different voice actor next time, too.

Also, with your next animation, you should make your own background instead of using a default Windows background. Doing that and those poor sound effect noises aren't necessarily good quality work.

Intro Intro

It's a nice intro, but please do not submit tests or intros to the Portal. That is what the Dumping Grounds option is for. Putting this kind of thing in the Portal is frowned upon.

8bit Love Story 8bit Love Story

This is a nice little fast-paced game. I really liked the 8 bit art style. I wasn't really a fan of the click and hold mechanic, though.

I thought it was pretty silly that I could just sit back and let the game beat itself. Also, I'm surprised that there wasn't a life bar or a certain number of lives. I could hit every obstacle in the game and still beat the game like I played it perfectly. It would've been nice if it had a little bit of challenge aspect to it.

This is still a pretty good little game, even if it is on the short side. Nice job!

HeRetiK responds:

The challenge lies in the medals :)

Total NC: Valentine's 2017 Total NC: Valentine's 2017

It's too large for my screen. If the buttons at the top are visible, the words at the bottom are not. If the words at the bottom are visible, she has no head above hear mouth. That makes actually playing it rather difficult. Can you shrink it down to a more normal size?

Super Delivery Boy Super Delivery Boy

I understand that this is supposed to be a challenging game, but you have too be way too meticulous to keep the packages on the truck. I respect the challenge aspect of it, but having to be THAT careful to try to keep the boxes on the truck doesn't make the game very fun. Plus, the fact that on every stage except the first have gaps to jump over makes it even more difficult.

I recommend the following:

1, Make it so the boxes don't fall off of the truck so easily or smooth out the courses a little bit.
2. Change the way the truck is controlled. Having WASD or the arrow keys to move the truck would've been a better and probably easier way to move it.

I don't care as much about the way the truck is controlled as I am about the gameplay, though. You really need to do something about how meticulous this game is. It's just bad.

KerteX - Crystal Cave KerteX - Crystal Cave

It has both a nice creepy and ambient vibe.

I'm kind of on the fence about that clock ticking sound. A part of me likes it, but then again, it kind of starts to annoy me.

Secondly, with that clock ticking sound, it gets louder towards the end, which adds more to it kind of being an annoying sound. That's the only thing I'd change about this song.

KerteX responds:

At the end the ticking sound doesn't get louder its just not disturbed by any other noises
other then that i have overused the ticking noise xd

Thx for your feedback :D

They Watch Me In The Dark They Watch Me In The Dark

This sounds very professionally done. I can't believe my ears right now. I've never heard something quite like this on Newgrounds. This song reminds me of Evanescence or Nightwish. You guys already sound like a very good, successful band!

I think this is too good for Newgrounds. Honestly.

ftoons responds:

Wow, I'm really glad you liked it! We'll upload a second song in a few weeks time.

Please, send the song to your friends, so more people listen us! And if you want, you can follow is on Twitter: @Moonchild_Band

Thank you! :)

Time to Get Real Time to Get Real

First of all, you used too much of that voice clip. The first time you used it, that was fine. The second time, however, it lasted for almost half a minute. If you would've cut the time of that voice clip in half, that would've been a lot better.

It's just that people who come across this song are going to want to listen to a song, not too many sound effects or voice clips that are too long that take their attention away from the song because it gets kind of boring.

Besides that, though, the instruments you used, especially the drums and the trumpet, provided a great orchestra sound. It really got good towards the end because of how intense it got. It reminded me of the music that they use for superhero movie trailers.

gesignature responds:

There is an actual video clip to the music which i should probably mention in the description.

CHECK M8 CHECK M8

This is a very interesting concept and visual!

What inspired you to make it and what does it mean? I'm quite curious, haha.

YakovlevArt responds:

all the flat earth bs going around. Why have we never seen a version of this theory at night?

The day is saved once again The day is saved once again

A chuckled a bit when I saw this. It's simple, but effective. I will say, though, that the money is sticking out of Donald Trump's person in weird places and it doesn't really make sense.

I see this got under the skin of a couple of reviewers before me. I'm sorry that a couple of users would rather complain and insult you rather than leave you an actual review. Not everyone follows the review rules.

theonemanshowoff responds:

I essentially designed Trump to be everything people hate about it even in ways that wouldn't make sense because that guy has blown expectations out of the water anyway (also he has a fatass so the money is probably why). And I don't worry about some of these silly reviews, I think it's fun to mess with people that just don't like how I mocked Trump

Lake Lake

I like how you made the little girl and the grass a little blurry, so the main focus of this is the lake and the angel (or whatever it is) in the middle of the lake. I just wish it was a little easier to see what's in the middle of the lake. It's either too distant or too small or both.